In general, the problems in children with multiplication table deficit are in the failure to use efficient solution strategies (e.g., in the 9 series) and in a missing of automation.
It is precisely on these two problem areas that this training is concentrated and train these two areas within a few weeks.
The training multiplication
- practices the necessary arithmetic strategies for solving multiplication tables
- automates numerous tasks.
- The children practice the individual rows one after the other. Only when a row has been mastered sufficiently, they will continue with the next row.
- The children get to know the rows in a meaningful way so they can learn in the easiest way.
- Furthermore, the children have the opportunity to use the associated computer program to continue practicing tasks, which many children like to do.
This allows children with dyscalculia to make good progress in this area as well.